AUSTIN POWERS slot
AUSTIN POWERS HELP
HOW TO PLAY
STEP 1: GETTING STARTED
- Press the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ TOTAL STAKE buttons to select your bet.
- All win lines must be played
- Click on the pay table button to view the paytable (from the top bar or the ‘i’ button in the menu bar accessed via the ‘burger button’ to the left of the game), which shows the potential winnings for each reel combination and bonus information.
STEP 2: HOW TO PLAY
- Press ‘SPIN’ to start the game.
- The reels will spin and stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance. (Note: Only some symbols win on 2 symbols, check the paytable for details)
- Land 3 or more Bonus symbols on reels 1 to 5 to launch the Bonus Selector where you will be awarded one of the 6 exciting bonus games to play.
- All line wins are multiplied by the value of the line bet and are added together to form the total win.
- Symbols must be on a valid win line and be on consecutive reels from left to right starting on the most left hand reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild symbol cannot substitute for the bonus symbols.
- Variations of wild symbols exist in the game but have the same function.
- By selecting ‘AUTOPLAY’ you can choose to place a series of bets automatically, one after the other. Select your stake as normal then press the ‘AUTOPLAY’ button to select the number of ‘Autoplay’ bets you want to play.
- You must then select the maximum loss limit for the set of autoplays
- You can then optionally set the autoplays to stop of a win of the chosen value
- Autoplay will turn off if you get into any bonus round.
- You can stop Autoplay from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the ‘STOP’ button.
Laser Shark Wild Reels
Randomly after a spin a platform will open at the bottom of the reels to reveal a pool of Laser Sharks. The sharks will shoot between 1 to 5 reels turning them Wild and giving you a chance to win.
During a random spin Austin’s vial of mojo shatters releasing mojo symbols which float onto the reels and turn Wild giving you a chance to win.
Dr. Evil Nudges
After a spin, there is a chance that Doctor Evil will help you win big by nudging all the reels up and down guaranteeing you a win.
Land 3 or more bonus symbols during a single spin to launch the Bonus Selector. 4 or more bonus symbols will award you a multiplier of up to x10 for the entire bonus game.
When you arrive at the time machine press the red button to activate it and lights will whirl away to pick a destination for your bonus.
Press start to activate the evacuation process and see your winnings count up. Whilst the evacuation is in progress the win amount will increase. The longer the evacuation, the larger the win.
Fat Bastard Free Spins
Six free spins with the chance of landing Fat Bastard colossal wild symbols that substitute for all symbols and can land at any position on the reels.
Mini Me Free Spins
Ten free spins with a chance for Mini Me sticky wilds to land on the reels and hang around for the duration of the Free Spins.
Fembot Free Spins
With 5 free Spins you have a chance to land up to 5 Fembot stacked wilds on the reels each spin.
Volcanic Lair Bonus
Click on Austin or Felicity to search through the spy bag to win money. Finding the explosives will end the bonus feature.
Submarine Lair Trail
Pick a box to determine how many steps you progress along the trail. Finding a Golden Key will activate the tractor beam which will increase the size of the trails cash prizes.
Some golden keys may take you all the way to win the progressive jackpot.
- The Progressive Jackpot can be won during any spin. If the asteroid reaches the end of the tractor beam trail the jackpot is awarded.
- The Progressive Jackpot is available on any stake.
- When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve Pot amount and begins to rise again (0.2% Reserve).
- Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player’s stake except for the initial seed which is funded by the Operator (2% + 0.2% Reserve).
- Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.
- In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player’s account.
- While the game is live, its jackpots cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
The RTP for this game is 95.53%
See our Best Bitcoin Casino List?
- All line wins are paid from left to right starting with the left most reel.
- Line wins are multiplied by the bet per line.
- The Wild symbol is wild and substitutes for all symbols except the bonus symbol.
- Malfunction voids plays and pays.
- The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet – whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
Blueprint Gaming Casinos
Despite being founded in 2001, Blueprint Gaming Casinos didn’t come to prominence until just a…
Beavis and Butthead online slot
Beavis and Butt-Head, hilarity ensues on the reels of this cartoon inspired casino slot. Look…
Sausage Party Slot
Sausage Party INTRODUCTION Sausage Party is a 5-reel 20-line slot based on the cult movie…
Cryptocurrencies in Latin America
This year has not been the best year for the economic status in Latin America.…
Ave Caesar jackpot slot Leander Games Blueprint
This slot is just insane! Talk about variance, in my first session I went 300…
Litecoin named official cryptocurrency of the Miami Dolphins
When seeing Litecoin named official cryptocurrency of the Miami Dolphins I read further, I had…