Chang’e Goddess Of The Moon Game Help
Table of Contents
- Game Overview
- Game Features
- Playing the Game
- Game Controls
- Autobet \ Autoplay
- Mobile Settings Screen
- Reality Check
In collaboration with our Asian-facing partners, this game is our very first Asian-themed game, which incorporates the best of our game engines.Chang’e Goddess Of The Moon is a 20 line, 243 ways to win slot that boasts free spins and a bonus round. The imagery incorporates authentic Chinese mythology and is sure to be welcomed by the Asian markets and globally.
General information table:
|Game Type||Video Slot|
|Number of Paylines \ Ways||20 (Fixed)|
|Number of Reels \Rows||5 \ 3|
|Main Game Features||Locked Wilds|
|Bonus Features||Free Spins 243 Ways|
|Free Spins Amount||Between x10 to x50|
|Return to Player||94.5%|
|Hit Rate (Optional)|
|Default Denominations||By Vendor|
|Full Screen Support||Yes|
Any wild symbol appearing on the reels remains locked between 2-5 spins. The number of spins that the wild remains locked appears on the upper right corner of the wild symbol.
The wild symbols substitute for any symbol except Free Spins.
If you get a payline of 5 wild symbols, you will get a payout of X1000 on this payline.
When three or more “Free Spins” symbols appear anywhere on the reels, you will be awarded with a free spins bonus. When this happens,
the Free Spins will kick in, and you will be awarded with free spins and the game lines will change to 243 ways, which means that every 3 or more identical adjacent symbols starting from the right most reels, will award you with a win.
The number of free spins are randomly awarded according to the number of Free Spins symbols, based on the key below:
- Three “Free Spins” symbols = 10-20 free spins rounds
- Four “Free Spins” symbols = 21-40 free spins rounds
- Five “Free Spins” symbols = 41-50 free spins rounds
*During the free spins rounds, additional free spins cannot be triggered
Playing the Game
To play a round, configure your bet using the ‘ Bet‘ Plus / Minus buttons, and press or ‘Spacebar’ to submit the bet and initiate the round.
A second click on the or the ‘Spacebar’ will fast-forward the round to the round results, or in the case of multiple lines winning, will skip the win animation and start the next round.
The round can also be initiated using the ‘Autobet \ Autoplay’.
- Winning combinations are paid per line in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A line win in credits or currency is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE, multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game’s ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button .
- All symbols multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
- The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by the number of paylines.
- Only the highest win per line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added together.
- Any change in the stakes during active Locked Wilds, will nullify the Locked Wilds.
- All wins occur on the selected lines/ ways
Payout Rules in Free Games
- Free Games (Free Spins features) are played at the same bet amount as the round that activated the Free Games.
- Free Games wins are added to any initial bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Games, the game returns to the round that activated the Free Games Spins.
- In Free Spins Mode, instead of the regular paylines, the wins will change to 243 ways.
|Spin||Starts a round|
|Stop||Stops the reels|
|Skip||Skips the win animations|
|Autobet \ Autoplay||Opens the autobet\ autoplay configuration|
|Bet +/-||Increases or decreases the bet amount|
|Win||Displays the current win amount and currency|
|Balance||Displays the player’s current balance|
|Volume Control (desktop only)||Enables or mutes the sound|
|Toggle Screen Size (desktop only)||Opens and closes the game’s full screen|
|Home (optional)||Directs the player to the website’s home URL|
|Cashier (optional, desktop only)||Directs the player to the cashier or the ‘My Account’ page|
|Help||Opens the Help page. (On mobile, this button can be accessed by clicking on the settings button)|
|Settings (desktop only)||Opens the additional configuration screen|
|Info||Opens the info and paytable screens. (On mobile, this button can be accessed by clicking on the settings button)|
|Settings Panel (desktop Only)||Opens and closes the settings panel|
Autobet \ Autoplay
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current number of line and bet configuration.
How to use the autobet \ autoplay feature – Desktop
To open the autobet \ autoplay, click on the icon next to the “SPIN” button.
To set the autobet \ autoplay number of rounds, click on Change Autobet Rounds and choose your desired number of rounds from the list. To close the list, click on AUTOBETS above the number of rounds list.
To set the autobet \ autoplay limits, click on the ‘Plus’ sign on the upper right corner to reveal the autobet options. To minimize the options, click on the ‘Minus’ sign on the upper right corner.
To start the autobet \ autoplay, click the play button on the bottom left corner. Once clicked, the play button will change to a pause button that will allow you to pause the autobet whenever you choose. You can only pause in between rounds/spins and not while the round is in play. To close the autobet, click on the X sign on the upper right corner. During autobet play, the settings panel is closed.
How to use the autobet \ autoplay feature – Mobile
To access Autobet while playing from a mobile device, click on the autobet icon above the ‘SPIN’ button or click on the settings button on the bottom right corner and then on the autobet tab.
To activate a limit, you will need to click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value on the right side (in the case of ‘Single Win’, Win Limit’ and Loss ‘Limit’ ) and click on the ‘START’ button on the bottom left corner.
To exit the autobet \ autoplay screen without starting the autobet rounds, you will need to click the ‘RETURN’ button on the bottom right corner.
After clicking on the ‘START’ button, the game will return to the main screen and the ‘SPIN’ button will show the autobet rounds counter.
To stop the autobet \ autoplay, you will need to click on the autobet button again. Pausing the autobet is not possible in mobile mode.
Autobet \ Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) – (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the ‘Single Win’ value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) – (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature – The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit’s conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen and fade out after 5 seconds. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Loss limit – “Loss limit reached”
- Win Limit – “Win limit reached”
- Single Win – “Single win reached”
- On a Win – “Win reached”
- Stop on a feature – “Feature reached”
Autobet \ Autoplay Rules in the UK
Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) that want to use the autobet \ autoplay function, have to first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
Any attempt without these two limits set, will result in these fields being highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autobet \ autoplay rounds is 25.
Mobile Settings Screen
The mobile game settings screen can be accessed by selecting the ‘Settings’ button on the bottom right corner. Entering the settings options will allow you to control various aspects of the game:
- Sounds – Control the ‘Ambient Sounds’ and ‘Sound Effects’. They can be switched on\off by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. By default the all sounds are switched on.
- Game Play – Toggle the ‘Full Screen’ on\off. You can also adjust the ‘Quality’ on\off. (The quality option exists only in specific games)
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting ‘My Account’ through the host casino’s website.
*The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue – You will return to the game being played.
- Go to Account – You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window\tab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit Game – This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.
Da Vinci’s Gold Casino Review
Da Vinci’s Elegance & Class Da Vinci’s Gold is one of the first sites to launch with…
8 Lucky Charms
8 Lucky Charms - Spinomenal Slot review This game is a mixture of old class…
Blockchain-Based Platforms in China Help Coronavirus Patients Access Healthcare Payouts and Track the Spread of the Epidemic
New reports suggest that mutual aid platforms and insurance companies in China are using blockchain…
Visitors at Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana Go “Crazy” for Aristocrat’s Britney Spears™ Slot Game
LAS VEGAS (February 18,2020) – Players at the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana are going…
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation of Japan Invests to Ripple’s MoneyTap
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC), the second-largest banking institution in Japan, announced that it had…