Kucoin today announced the delisting of more cyptos through their blog.
Kucoin delisting 7 cryptocurrencies
Dear KuCoin Users,
According to the [Special Treatment Rule] of KuCoin, the latest phase of the ST observation has ended. The following projects have been disqualified and the tokens will be removed from the exchange:
- Arcblock (ABT)
- Aeron (ARN)
- DATA (DTA)
- IHT Real Estate Protocol (IHT)
- Polymath (POLY)
- Quantstamp (QSP)
- Substratum (SUB)
The delisting process is as follows:
- Deposits will be shut off at 18:00 (UTC+8) Jan 29, 2019.
- Relative trading pairs will be closed at 18:00 (UTC+8) Feb 03, 2019. For better management of your funds, we recommend that you cancel your pending orders of relative projects as soon as possible.
- Withdrawals of relative tokens from KuCoin will continue to be supported until 18:00 (UTC+8) on May 03, 2019.
- If you are currently holding relative tokens, please make your withdrawal on or before the closing date above.
Risk Warning: Investing in cryptocurrency is akin to being a venture capital investor. The cryptocurrency market is available worldwide 24 x 7 for trading with no market close or open times. Please do your own risk assessment when deciding how to invest in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. KuCoin attempts to screen all tokens before they come to market, however, even with the best due diligence there are still risks when investing. KuCoin is not liable for investment gains or losses.
We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding.