5-reel 25-line slots
The objective of Esmeralda is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin results.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the awarded multiplier is highlighted and blinks.
- The Jackpot screen explains the rules of the Progressive Jackpot, describes how the Jackpot is triggered and how to qualify for the Jackpot.
- The Double screen describes how to try doubling winnings and describes the doubling-up rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Exit exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol appears anywhere on reels. During the main game, it can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. During the Free Games, also substitutes for . There is also a separate payout for three or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as shown in the paytable.
Five Wild symbols on an active payline trigger the Progressive Jackpot if qualified or pay the max win according to the paytable if the player does not qualify for the Jackpot. More information about the Progressive Jackpot can be found below.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. 5, 6 or 7 Scatter symbols anywhere on reels pay winnings multiplied by 2x total bet.
8 to 15 Scatter symbols appearing simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game trigger 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 25, 35 or 70 Free Games respectively and pay separately; the winnings are multiplied by the total bet as described in the paytable.
One of the possible wins is the progressive jackpot. In this game, a player is qualified to win the Progressive Jackpot if playing with maximum number of active paylines (25) and betting with any of the four highest possible coin sizes. The progressive jackpot is won upon getting 5 Wild symbols on an active payline. There are four different progressive pots and four seed pots, one for each coin size respectively. Players only contribute to the pots they are qualified to win.
The progressive jackpot fund is composed of two parts – the seed and the progressive pot. The jackpot fund begins at the seed value, which is the guaranteed minimum amount of prize money contributed by the casinos. This ensures that even if you get a jackpot result in the game right after someone else has won the jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The rest of the jackpot amount comes from a progressive share, which is accumulated over time based on the bets that are made within the game. A small amount of money is added into the progressive pot for each bet that is made in the game by the players, in each of the casinos offering it, equal to a percentage of that bet (called the contribution rate).
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
- The mechanics of the game prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings. If two players win the jackpot in close succession, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive pot, and the second player will win the seed together with any possible progressive share that has accumulated between the two wins.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||25,000 x line bet|
|Contribution rate (how much money is added to the Jackpot for each bet, in relation to the bet size):||1.7% (on average 1.4% to progressive pot and 0.3% to seed pot)|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||5 Wild symbols on an active payline.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play Esmeralda slot game with maximum number of active paylines and four highest coin sizes.|
15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 25, 35 or 70 Free Games are triggered by the appearance of 8 to 15 respectively during the main game. To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
Three to five symbols anywhere on reels during the Free Games pay according to the paytable. Five Wild symbols on an active payline trigger the Progressive Jackpot if qualified or pay the max win according to the paytable if the player does not qualify for the Jackpot.
Five to seven symbols, including symbols substituting for Scatter symbols anywhere on reels during the Free Games, pay according to the paytable. Eight or more symbols, including symbols substituting for Scatter symbols, add more Free Games as described above. More Free Games can be won this way infinitely.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings and states the number of Free Games played. The Feature Win field shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Clicking on the board will return you to the main game.
When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter symbol wins.
If the Free Games that follow have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
A win activates the Double button which, when clicked, starts the Double feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try to increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings by clicking the Double button. The Double To field shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank if you win.
You can also choose to bet only half of your current winnings (by clicking Double Half) and keep the other half in the Bank. The Double Half To field shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank (includes the amount that remained in the Bank) if you win.
The Bet field will show your bet in the Double round.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, the dealer’s card is revealed on the left-hand side of the screen and you have to pick a card from the remaining face-down cards. If you pick a card with a higher ranking than the dealer’s card, you win. If your card is equal in ranking, the bet is returned. If your card is lower in ranking than the dealer’s card, you lose your bet and the Double feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Double feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Double feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Double button is disabled during the Free Games and while the Auto Play mode is active.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 91.73% + 1.7% when qualified for the Progressive Jackpot and 91.83% when not qualified for the Progressive Jackpot.
Da Vinci’s Gold Casino Review
Da Vinci’s Elegance & Class Da Vinci’s Gold is one of the first sites to launch with…
Visitors at Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana Go “Crazy” for Aristocrat’s Britney Spears™ Slot Game
LAS VEGAS (February 18,2020) – Players at the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana are going…
Arrows Edge casinos & the best Arrows Edge slots
Arrow's Edge was founded in 2014, and we've quickly established ourselves as one of the…
Which cryptocurrencies will be available in the USA after the clampdown?
The United States may have appeared slow out of the gate with regards to cryptocurrencies…
NuWorks Casinos & NuWorks Gaming Slots
Visit Slot Madness Casino About NuWorks Casinos: NuWorks are a lesser known online slot brand…