5-Reel Slots with a Progressive Jackpot
The object of Fruitmania is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Click Bet One or BetMax to select the number of paylines you wish to bet on. Each payline costs 25¢. Each click on the Bet One button activates one more payline, meaning that symbol combinations along that payline will count. You can select the number of active paylines by clicking on the line numbers to the left or right of the reels. Clicking, for example, payline 5 also activates paylines 1-4. Remember that your total bet (the amount you spend on one game round) is number of active lines multiplied by 25¢. Pressing Bet Max increases the number of paylines to the maximum amount possible – that is five lines – and spins the reels automatically.
- Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along an activated payline), you win according to the winning table (click Paytable to see the winning table).
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. You can activate paylines and see their shape by progressively clicking the Bet One button.
Please note: You only win if a combination occurs on an active payline. The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to that rule. Read more about the Scatter symbol below.
About the paytables:
The tables show a certain number for every hit amount for every symbol. If you have four symbols in a row starting on the leftmost reel (that is four hits), read the number on the line “XXXX” and in the column under that symbol. Multiply your line bet by that number and you get the winning amount. If you have winning combinations on multiple lines, add them all up to get the winning amount. The symbols have to lie consecutively, starting from the leftmost reel, to qualify as hits.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you’re betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you’re spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet, not by the total bet. If you get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
The Cocktail glass in the lower left part of the winnings table is a scatter symbol – if you get three or more cocktail glasses on the screen simultaneously, you win the corresponding amount, whether they lie on any paylines or not. The scatter payout is multiplied by the total bet.
The progressive jackpot fund is composed of two parts – the seed and the progressive pot. The jackpot fund begins at the seed value, which is the guaranteed minimum amount of prize money contributed by the casinos. This ensures that even if you get a jackpot result in the game right after someone else has won the jackpot, you will still get a large win.
The rest of the jackpot amount comes from a progressive share, which is accumulated over time based on the bets that are made within the game. A small amount of money is added into the progressive pot for each bet that is made in the game by the players, in each of the casinos offering it, equal to a percentage of that bet (called the contribution rate).
- The mechanics of the game prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings. If two players win the jackpot in close succession, the first player will be awarded the seed and the progressive pot, and the second player will win the seed together with any possible progressive share that has accumulated between the two wins.
- In some games you have to make a specific bet to be eligible for the Jackpot.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||5 000 x coin size|
|Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||1%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||Five cherry symbols on the 5 th payline.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play for max bet.|
Fruitmania contains a Bonus Game. To access the bonus game, you have to collect three or more suns on an activated payline. The suns have to lay consecutively, starting from the leftmost reel. In the bonus game, choose one fruit from each row. You win a bonus amount, the size of which depends on your choice.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.76%.
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos: A Deep Dive into Non-KYC Gambling To Know your…
Gambling and the Wall street cheat sheet
Gambling and the wall street cheat sheet? Gambling is an activity that has been around…
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling all you need to know
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling, all you need to know There’s no shortage of top…
Da Vinci’s Gold Casino Review
Da Vinci’s Elegance & Class Da Vinci’s Gold is one of the first sites to launch with…
Visitors at Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana Go “Crazy” for Aristocrat’s Britney Spears™ Slot Game
LAS VEGAS (February 18,2020) – Players at the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana are going…