Gladiator Jackpot slot
5-reel 25-line slots
The objective of Gladiator Jackpot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulated winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Coliseum Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Coliseum Bonus round and describes the Coliseum Bonus round rules.
- The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round and describes the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Show Paylines on the Paytable page, opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. Wild symbols do not have a regular win, they only win when substituting.
If three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games, the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round is triggered.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are two or more Scatter symbols in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If three or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during main game, the Coliseum Bonus round is triggered.
Gladiator Jackpot Bonus
The Gladiator Jackpot Bonus is triggered when three Wild symbols appear simultaneously in any position on reels 2, 3 and 4 during main game or during Free Games. However, during Free Games, it is impossible to win the Jackpot, as explained below.
In the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round, a centered window reveals 9 helmets in either gold, silver or bronze, all three with prize values a multiple of the total bet, of which gold wins most and bronze the least. The values of those 9 helmets are accumulated and make up the total Bonus prize. Collecting 9 golden helmets during main game wins the Gladiator Jackpot. Winning the Gladiator Jackpot wins only the Jackpot sum but doesn’t add the cash prize from the 9 golden helmets to the Bonus win.
If you play the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus during Free Games, it is impossible to collect 9 golden helmets and win the Jackpot.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
|Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):||€50,000|
|Average contribution rate (what average percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):||1.00%|
|Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):||9 golden helmets during the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round.|
|Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):||Play the Gladiator Jackpot slot game.|
- If 2 players win the same Progressive Jackpot at the same time then the 1st player will be awarded the seed and the progressive part. The 2nd player will win the seed together with any progressive amount possibly accumulated in the time between the winning of the Progressive Jackpot by the 1st and the 2nd player.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
The Coliseum Bonus round is triggered when three or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels. To start the Coliseum Bonus round, click Start.
The Coliseum Bonus round includes a grid of four rows and five columns. Starting from the bottom row, the player picks one stone at a time from the rows to win a prize.
Stones picked from the first row determine the number of Free Games. Each pick may award 4, 5, 7, 10, or 12 Free Games.
Stones picked from the second row reveal the win multiplier to be used during the Free Games. Each pick may award a multiplier of x1, x2, or x3.
Stones picked from the third row reveal an Extra Scatter symbol to be used during the Free Games.
Stones picked from the fourth row reveal an Extra Wild symbol to be used during the Free Games.
Extra Wild can be one of the five theme symbols (characters from the movie Gladiator) only.
Extra Scatter can be one of the theme symbols except and or one of the royals symbols (A, K, Q, J, 10, 9).
Extra Wild and Extra Scatter appear just as the original symbol but act as Wild or Scatter symbol respectively.
When a stone is picked, one of the following occurs:
- The next pick is made from the row above.
- An extra pick is given in the currently active row (applies only for the first and second row).
- The whole column is automatically opened.
- The selected stone reveals a Collect item – the bonus round ends and the Free Games start.
The win multiplier applies to all line wins and Scatter and Extra Scatter wins during the Free Games.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casino.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Coliseum Bonus. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game Win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the Free Games. Feature Win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total Win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
During the Free Games, the Coliseum Bonus round cannot be retriggered. However, if appears on reel 3 during the Free Games, 3 extra Free Games are added to the remaining ones. The win multiplier, Extra Wild and Extra Scatter symbols do not change.
During the Free Games, the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round can occur. Note that Extra Wild does not substitute the Wild symbol towards the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round. In addition, the Free Games win multiplier does not apply on the Gladiator Jackpot Bonus round prizes.
During the Free Games, the Wild and Extra Wild substitute for all symbols, except Scatter and Extra Scatter. Wild also substitutes for the Extra Wild theme symbol. Note that Extra Wild can still win according to the payout of the original symbol when the symbols appear on an active payline. This is paid out if the win amount from the Extra Wild is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by Extra Wild standing in).
The Extra Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are three or more Extra Scatter symbols in the Free Game results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The Extra Scatter wins according to the payout of the original symbol, but the payout is multiplied by the total bet.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 91.46%, including the average Progressive Jackpot contribution of 1.00%.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during Free Games and while the Auto Start is active.
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos: A Deep Dive into Non-KYC Gambling To Know your…
Bitcoin casinos Pakistan and crypto casinos Pakistan
Can I safely play Bitcoin casinos Pakistan and crypto casinos Pakistan? As you might imagine,…
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling all you need to know
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling, all you need to know There’s no shortage of top…
Age of the Gods Norse: Book of Dwarves slot
Age of the Gods™ Norse: Book of Dwarves™ 5-reel 50-line slot The objective of Age…
Age of the Gods: Glorious Griffin slot
Age of the Gods™ Glorious Griffin 6-Reel 4096-way Slot To play the game: Press PLAY…
Sahara Riches: Cash Collect slot
Sahara Riches: Cash Collect™ 5-reel 30-line slot To play the game: Press ► on the…