SupPorter (SPT) Initial Coin Offering - ICO Details & Financial Information

ICO NameSupPorter
Start DateTBA
End DateTBA
Show All

People don’t trust charities, and for good reason. This trillion dollar industry is plagued with scandal and rampant irresponsible spending. Sometimes, as little as 3% of a donation actually supports the cause it was intended for ( So what happened to the other 97%? Unfortunately, there’s never been a real way of finding out. That is, until now.

Introducing SupPorter, the world’s first Blockchain Enabled Donation Processing  System, for Nonprofits and Political Campaigns. SupPorter utilizes new, cutting edge innovations in Blockchain Technology to shed some light on an otherwise dark and inefficient fundraising space. SupPorter will provide a faster, cheaper and more transparent way to donate.

What makes SupPorter ideal for an ICO, is that it is a company that already exist in the fundraising space with an experienced team that knows first hand the problems facing the industry. It’s not some bold idea or concept scribbled on a napkin. SupPorter has a working prototype, App and Website that already allows organizations to raise funds at the lowest fees in the industry ( SupPorter is positioned perfectly to be one of the first companies capable of disrupting the massive fundraising industry by taking its existing business model and merging it with new innovations in blockchain technology. You can think of SupPorter as a new global standard for the fundraising industry.

Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Co-Founder and Chief Financial Officer
Co-Founder and Director of Government Relations

Before even considering the perfect team size, we have to consider the primary factors that are important to a team’s ultimate efficiency, productivity, and health.

SupPorter's very own Inman Porter and Justin Michela speaking on a blockchain panel at @Tech_in_Motion's "The Future of Blockchain: Tech Talk"

#supporterinc #blockchain #techinmotion @c2legacy @Dignyfy @Acuity_co @Angel_Atlanta @SupPorterInc


Join SupPorter's CEO and CTO next week (11/15/18) at @Tech_in_Motion's "The Future of Blockchain: Tech Talk". Get Your Tickets today!

#blockchain, #techinmotion @c2legacy @Dignyfy @Acuity_co @SupPorterInc

Load More...
PriceN/A Sale450,000,000 Payment ModeBTC, ETH, LTC
Minimum InvestmentN/A Distribution45% RaisedN/A
Soft Cap100 000 USD Hard Cap3 000 000 USD

General ICO Warning:

Due to the high number of scams associated with initial coin offerings, Wise Cryptos does not recommend investing in any ICO. There are many sources quoting anything from 80% up to 95% failure rates of Initial Coin Offerings for one reason or another. While the exact figures are difficult to accurately identify, the overall trend is worrying and investing in an ICO often feels as risky as wildly and irresponsibly gambling at a cryptocurrency casino. This is a real shame for the genuine projects with real promise and practical and useful real world application.