The object of Joker Poker is to obtain a five-card poker hand that contains a winning combination. The better your hand, the bigger the payout (see the paytable on the machine). You choose how many and which of your cards are to be replaced. You may replace your cards only once.
After each round, used cards are returned to the decks and the decks are shuffled.
Note: Joker Poker has wild Jokers, meaning that a Joker stands for any card. Hence the name of the game.
To play the game:
- Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and – buttons on the lower left of the screen.
- Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Each click on the Bet One button adds another coin to the bet. Clicking Bet Max increases your bet to the maximum – that is, five coins – and deals the cards automatically. You can also click the appropriate column on the winnings table to specify your bet size.
- Click Deal.
- Choose which cards you wish to keep by clicking on the card.
- Click Deal to replace the cards that you did not choose to hold.
- If you did not get a winning combination, the round is over and you can start again. If you did get a winning combination, see the next section.
- The lowest winning combination is a pair of Kings: a pair of any lower cards (for example, Queens) is not a winning combination; a pair of any higher cards (for example, Aces) is a winning combination.
If you end up with a winning hand, you can accept the win (click Collect), or Double it. Should you choose to Double, the dealer draws a face up card and you are given 4 face-down cards to choose from. If you choose a card that turns out to be lower than the dealer’s, you lose your original win. If the cards are equal, it is a tie, and you have the option to collect your original winnings (click Collect) or Double again. If your card is higher, you win double your original win amount. You then have the option to collect your winnings or Double again.
You can also choose to Double Half, which means you only double using half of your current winning amount, and deposit the rest into your balance. If your current winning amount cannot be evenly divided by two, it is split into two as equally as possible and the smaller half can be used for double up while the larger half is deposited to your balance. Double Half To shows the amount you would win, including the amount deposited into your balance.
You can move the Double window (if enabled in the Options) by dragging it with the mouse. Doubling is a separate game round, and can be viewed as such in the Game History. During doubling the Bet screen displays the amount wagered for doubling. The Win screen displays the win amount for the current round.
You can double up until your current winning amount exceeds the Double Up limit or the maximum number of double up rounds have been reached. Ties and Double Half do not count towards the double up round limit. Clicking the Limits button opens the panel where you can see the limits of the current double up rounds.
The paytable shows the payouts for the winning combinations. To find the win amounts, multiply the payout shown in the paytable by the value of the selected coin. Number of coins increases from left to right: if you are betting one coin, use the leftmost column, if you are betting two coins use the second column from the left, etc. The rightmost column shows win amounts for Max Bet (five coins).
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 98.60% when playing with maximum number of coins and 97.96% with less than maximum number of coins.
Online gambling at crypto currency casinos
Online gambling at cryptocurrency casinos is growing ever more popular, here is some background information…
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos: A Deep Dive into Non-KYC Gambling To Know your…
Bitcoin casinos Pakistan and crypto casinos Pakistan
Can I safely play Bitcoin casinos Pakistan and crypto casinos Pakistan? As you might imagine,…
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling all you need to know
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling, all you need to know There’s no shortage of top…
If you’ve played at casinos for any length of time, we’re relatively sure that you’ll…
MoonPay is not a payment provider that you may be familiar with. That’s okay –…