Lucky Keno Game Help
Table of Contents
- Game Overview
- Game Features
- Playing the Game
- Game Controls
- Autobet \ Autoplay
- Mobile Settings Screen
- Reality Check
See the best <online-casino-usa/”>online casinos for USA
Pick your lucky numbers and get ready for Keno with a twist.
Lucky Keno is super simple to play and all you need to do is choose 1-10 lucky numbers between 1-80. Then, watch as 20 numbers are drawn; the more matches you have, the more you win.
But, the real suprise is… if you are playing 10 numbers at a time, then an additional 3 lucky numbers are drawn by the game at the same time. If you match all 3 lucky numbers, you get to spin the Multiplier Wheel that could multiply your bet amount by up to 100 times. The Multiplier Wheel win amount is added to your main game original win amount.
Lucky Keno is available on desktop and mobile.
The paytable below reflects the game payout multipliers based on the amount of Hits / Matching Numbers between those selected and the numbers drawn.
The formula for calculating winnings is:
Payout Multiplier X Bet Amount = Payout (Winnings)
For example: You are betting �1 while playing 10 numbers and match 8 numbers. The payout will then be:
400x (bet multiplier) X �1 (bet amount) = �400
General Information Table:
|Numbers On The Board||80|
|Regular Win Multiplier||10,000x|
|Multiplier Wheel – Max Multiplier||100x Bet Amount|
|Return to Player||80%|
|Hit Rate (Optional)||–|
|Default Denominations||By Vendor|
|Full Screen Support||Yes|
The Multiplier Wheel will open in the event that all the Lucky Numbers are matched (The Multiplier Wheel is only relevant when 10 numbers are being played).
The Multiplier Wheel will allow you to win up to 100 times your bet amount that will be added to any wins from the original round.
Playing the Game
Regular Mode / Ecommerce Mode
In regular mode, you will need to ensure you have funds/credits in your account.
To play in ecommerce mode , you will first need to purchase tickets for the game from the game host’s website. When playing in ecommerce mode and all your tickets are finished, a popup message will appear with the option to buy additional tickets. Simply click on the offer and you will be redirected to the purchase area.
To play a round, configure your bet using the ‘Bet‘ Plus / Minus buttons.
Choose 1-10 numbers on the board or choose a pattern of 10 numbers by clicking on the ‘Pattern’ button. The paytable located on the right side of the screen will indicate the prize amounts based on the bet amount and the total numbers chosen.
To start the round, hit the ‘PLAY’ button.You can also hit the ‘Quick Play’ button to skip the animation and see the final result.
The round can also be initiated using the ‘Autobet \ Autoplay’ option.
At the beginning of the round if you have selected 10 numbers, an additional 3 Lucky Numbers will be chosen randomly by the game and shown in gold.
Next, 20 numbered balls will be drawn. Based on the amount of “HITS” (matches) of your numbers and those drawn, you will win the amount according to the paytable.
If the 3 Lucky Numbers are matched, the Multiplier Wheel will open and you will be able to SPIN the wheel and win up to 100 times your bet amount on top of any other regular winnings from that round.
When the round is finished, you can either hit the Play button to start a new round with the same configuration or you can choose a new pattern.To clear all the numbers, hit the Clear button and then choose new numbers.
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game’s ‘Paytable’. The paytable is located on the right side of the game and changes according to the amount of numbers chosen and the bet amount.
- The Multiplier Wheel bonus game will be activated when playing the maximum amount of numbers i.e.10 and when all 3 Lucky Numbers have been matched in a single round.
- The golden lucky balls that act as the Lucky Numbers are chosen automatically by the game at the start of each round if you are playing the maximum of 10 numbers. The Lucky Numbers can be part of the 10 chosen numbers or separate numbers.
- The wins from the Multiplier Wheel are added to any winnings from the regular round that initiated the Multiplier Wheel round.
The formula for the Multiplier Wheel winnings is calculated as follows:Multiplier Wheel Value X Bet Amount .
- Malfunction voids all wins.
|Play||Starts a round|
|Quick Play||Skips the animation|
|Pattern||Chooses a 10 number pattern|
|Random 10||Chooses 10 numbers randomly|
|Clear||Clears the current number selection|
|Autobet / Autoplay||Opens the autobet / autoplay configuration|
|Bet +/-||Increases or decreases the bet amount|
|Win||Displays the current win amount and currency|
|Balance||Displays the player’s current balance|
|Volume Control (desktop only)||Enables or mutes the sound|
|Toggle Screen Size (desktop only)||Opens and closes the game’s full screen|
|Home (optional)||Directs the player to the website’s home URL|
|Cashier (optional, desktop only)||Directs the player to the cashier or the ‘My Account’ page|
|Settings page mobile||Opens the settings page on mobile|
|Settings Panel (desktop Only)||Opens and closes the settings panel|
Autobet \ Autoplay
Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of rounds at the current bet configuration.
How to use the autobet \ autoplay feature – Desktop
To open the autobet \ autoplay, click on the icon next to the “PLAY” button.
To set the autobet \ autoplay number of rounds, click on Change Autobet Rounds and choose your desired number of rounds from the list. To close the list, click on AUTOBETS above the number of rounds list.
To set the autobet \ autoplay limits, click on the ‘Plus’ sign on the upper right corner to reveal the autobet options. To minimize the options, click on the ‘Minus’ sign on the upper right corner.
To start the autobet \ autoplay, click the play button on the bottom left corner. Once clicked, the play button will change to a pause button that will allow you to pause the autobet whenever you choose. You can only pause in between rounds/spins and not while the round is in play. To close the autobet, click on the X sign on the upper right corner. During autobet play, the settings panel is closed.
How to use the autobet \ autoplay feature – Mobile
To access Autobet while playing from a mobile device, click on the autobet icon above the ‘PLAY’ button or click on the settings button on the bottom right corner and then on the autobet tab.
To activate a limit, you will need to click on the relevant checkbox and enter a numeric value on the right side (in the case of ‘Single Win’, Win Limit’ and Loss ‘Limit’) and click on the ‘START’ button on the bottom left corner.
To exit the autobet \ autoplay screen without starting the autobet rounds, you will need to click the ‘RETURN’ button on the bottom right corner.
After clicking on the ‘START’ button, the game will return to the main screen and the ‘PLAY’ button will show the autobet rounds counter.
To stop the autobet \ autoplay, you will need to click on the autobet button again. Pausing the autobet is not possible in mobile mode.
Autobet \ Autoplay Limits
- Loss Limit – Allows you to control your combined losses by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the loss limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) – (Sum of wins) >= (Loss Limit amount).
- Single Win – Will stop the autobet function and a popup message will be displayed when a single win payout is >= the ‘Single Win’ value entered.
- Win Limit – Allows you to control your combined wins by entering a numeric value that will stop the autobet function and trigger a popup message when the win limit is reached. Calculated as follows:
(Sum of bets) – (Sum of wins) >= (Win Limit amount).
- On a Win – The autobet will stop and a popup message will appear on any win within a single round. A free spins feature is considered as one round for this limit setting and the autobet will only stop after all the free spins are finished.
- Stop on a Feature – The autobet will stop and a popup message appear when the game reaches any feature round, including but not limited to: free spins round, bonus games and mini games, with exception to random wilds features.
When the limit’s conditions are met, the autobet will stop and the relevant popup message will appear in the middle of the screen and fade out after 5 seconds. The messages for the limits will appear as follows:
- Loss limit – “Loss limit reached”
- Win Limit – “Win limit reached”
- Single Win – “Single win reached”
- On a Win – “Win reached”
- Stop on a feature – “Feature reached”
Autobet \ Autoplay Rules in the UK
Players from the UK (under the UKGC regulation) that want to use the autobet \ autoplay function, have to first set a loss limit and the number of rounds.
Any attempt without these two limits set, will result in these fields being highlighted in red until set. In addition to these regulatory requirements, the maximum number of autobet \ autoplay rounds is 25.
Mobile Settings Screen
The mobile game settings screen can be accessed by selecting the ‘Settings’ button on the bottom right corner. Entering the settings options will allow you to control various aspects of the game:
- Sounds – Control the ‘Ambient Sounds’ and ‘Sound Effects’. They can be switched on\off by selecting the appropriate checkboxes. By default the all sounds are switched on.
- Game Play – Toggle the ‘Full Screen’ on\off. You can also adjust the ‘Quality’ on\off. (The quality option exists only in specific games)
The reality check control alerts you as to how much time you have spent playing the game. The time interval can set by visiting ‘My Account’ through the host casino’s website.
*The reality check is mandatory under the UKGC regulation.
The popup message displays the amount of accumulated time spent in the game, from the moment the game is launched until the popup appears.
The alert message will popup in the middle of the screen based on the defined time interval and will stay on the screen until you choose one of three actions:
- Continue – You will return to the game being played.
- Go to Account – You will be redirected to your user account on the host website. In desktop mode, your account will open in a new window\tab. On mobile, the game screen will change to your account and will exit the game.
- Quit Game – This will exit the game and return you to the games lobby.
Da Vinci’s Gold Casino Review
Da Vinci’s Elegance & Class Da Vinci’s Gold is one of the first sites to launch with…
Visitors at Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana Go “Crazy” for Aristocrat’s Britney Spears™ Slot Game
LAS VEGAS (February 18,2020) – Players at the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana are going…
Arrows Edge casinos & the best Arrows Edge slots
Arrow's Edge was founded in 2014, and we've quickly established ourselves as one of the…
Which cryptocurrencies will be available in the USA after the clampdown?
The United States may have appeared slow out of the gate with regards to cryptocurrencies…
NuWorks Casinos & NuWorks Gaming Slots
Visit Slot Madness Casino About NuWorks Casinos: NuWorks are a lesser known online slot brand…