Sweetie Land slot
Sweetie Land SLOT
“Sweetie Land” is a 5-reel, 3-row, 25 bet-lines, video slot game.
Main Game – The player need to match between three to five symbols to win the prize based on the paytable multipliers.
The game offers three features:
- Bonus Game – Bonus game multipliers X line bet
- Scatter – the total bet X multipliers (3X3, 4X6, 5X30)
- Wild – anywhere on a wining line will multiply your wining (2X2, 3X5, 4X10 ,5X5000 bet)
Playing the Game:
- Choose the amount you’d like to bet with. Control the bet amount by clicking on the + and – buttons to the sides of the Bet display in desktop mode. Control the bet amount by pressing on the ‘Bet’ button to open drop-down menu in mobile mode.
- When you’re ready to set the reels in motion, click on the “Spin” button on the side of the screen.
- Your winnings are automatically added to your account balance! You can see your Total Win displayed on the lower part of the screen after each spin.
Round can also be initiated using the Auto-bet.
Game & Feature rules
- Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according the games ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button.
- All prize multipliers are multiplied by the Line Bet amount (‘Total bet’ divided by the total number of ‘lines’).
PAYOUT RULES IN MAIN GAME
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE
- Multiplied by the line bet amount.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the prize multiplier multiplied by the line bet amount.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added up.
- Incomplete games will be either completed automatically or will be in pending state until the player re opens the game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays
Bonus Game –cookie jar bonus
- The feature is triggered when the bonus icon appears 3 or more times anywhere on reels simultaneously.
- The goal in this bonus feature is to pick up to 6 cookie jars.
- Every prize generating cookie jar dds up to the total win multipliers count;
- The total amount of prize multipliers accumulated is multiplied by the Line Bet.
How to read the paytable
The Paytable in a video slots game acts like a key, explaining the value of each symbol in the game. Each symbol has assigned to it a certain number value. The win amount is determined based on the number that the Paytable shows for a certain symbol multiplied by the line bet value that the player determines before he/she spins the reels. You can reference the Paytable and use the following formula to calculate what your win will be: Line Bet Value (Player sets this before spinning) x the number the Paytable shows for total number of hits for any given symbol = win amount.
The paytable can be accessed by clicking the info icon on the left lower side of the screen.
On mobile, Inside the game setting pages, the paytable can be accessed by clicking on the info icon in the middle of the screen.
The game Lines
|Spin||Starts a round|
|SKIP||skips win animations to end result.|
|Bet increase, Display and Decrease.|
|Sound on/off||Long click opens volume control|
|Toggle fullscreen||Toggle fullscreen|
|Home||Return to host web page|
|Cashier||Open player account.|
|Help||Open Help page.|
|INFO||Open INFO and Pay table screens.|
To use the auto bet a player clicks the auto bet icon next to the “Spin” button.
Auto Bet – Enables playing the game automatically for a predetermined number of spins at the current line bet configuration.
To set number of rounds click the SET AUTOBET ROUNDS panel
and then select the desired value of rounds.
To add limits open the setting panel using the [+] sign
Each setting can be set to on or off using the on/off switch.
Some limits require a numeric value that must be entered before auto-bet activation.
Limits without a valid numeric value will turn off once auto-bet is activated.
To close the setting panel click the [-] button.
To start an auto-bet session, click the PLAY button.
To Pause an auto-bet session, click the Pause button.
To exit the Auto-bet mode click the [X] button
During Autobet play, the setting panel is closed
Auto-bet in the UK.
Players from UK who want to use the auto-bet feature must set a loss limit and number of autobet rounds before engaging the auto-bet.
Any attempt to start auto-bet play with no valid value set in the loss limit field or the number of rounds , will be denied.
The Loss limit is on all the time and cannot be disabled.
The Loss limit is visible for UK players all the time the auto-bet panel is open.
Auto-bet number of rounds must be set before starting the auto-bet session.
|Spin||Play a round (=spins the reels)|
|Auto-bet||Opens Auto-bet settings|
|Pay Table||Opens the pay table pages|
|Home/Lobby||Exit game to home/lobby of host.|
|Settings||Opens Settings page of game|
|Bet||Display the stake for the current round.
When clicked, opens the bet value drop box
|Balance||Display player balance|
|WIN||Display current round total win|
|CLOCK||Display time of current player session|
All game settings and info pages such as help and paytable are accessed by clicking the settings icon.
The player need to click the auto-bet floating icon, right above the spin icon, in order to enter the auto-bet settings page.
Auto-bet settings can also be reached through the game settings (Settings=>Auto-bet)
Figure 1Game Autobet screen
- Loss limit <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total loss of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) >= <Numeric value>
- Single Win <Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when a single win payout >= <Numeric value> or more.
- Win Limit-<Numeric value>- Pauses the auto bet function (see below) when the total Win of the user so far (SUM(bet)-SUM(win)) <= <Numeric value>
- Stop on win – When any single round results with a win of any size, auto-bet deactivates.
- Stop on a feature – When scatter is won or a bonus game, auto bet deactivates.
- Each limit can be turned on or off by clicking on the check box next to it.
- To set the number of auto-bets rounds, the player picks the desired value from the top list of optional values by clicking on the desired value. The selection mark is set on the last settings.
- When a limit is reached and the Auto-bet stops, a message pops in the center of the screen reading according to the limit:
- “Loss limit reached”
- “Win limit reached”
- “Single win reached”
- “Win reached”
- “Feature reached”
Message will fade out after 5 sec or on any tapping (screen or button pressed)
To exit the auto bet panel, the player can:
- Start the auto-bet rounds by clicking “START”.
- Exit auto-bet completely by clicking the “return to game” button on the right
When the auto-bet is activated, the player is returned to the game view.
The spin button is replaced by a counter displaying the remaining auto-bet rounds.
The auto-bet button is changed into “Stop auto-bet” icon.
Clicking on the “stop auto-bet” or on the counter, stops the auto bet and returns to regular game mode.
Game settings page
Setting sound – Ambience Sound – enabling or disabling background music.
Setting sound –Sound effects – enabling or disabling sound effect.
Full Screen – enabling or disabling Full screen mode- this option is not available on iOS.
Generic game setting, may change from game to game or between platforms
The reality check is a message window informing the player of the time he spent on the current game session.
The reality check is reappearing every set time interval.
The time interval are set at the player account, on the hosting web site.
The reality check screen displays the time spent from the start of the current game session.
The player is offered three options:
- Continue – return to game.
- Go to account – opens account web page.
|Game Type||Video Slot 3×5|
|Number of Lines||25|
|Return to Player||95.08%|
Da Vinci’s Gold Casino Review
Da Vinci’s Elegance & Class Da Vinci’s Gold is one of the first sites to launch with…
Visitors at Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana Go “Crazy” for Aristocrat’s Britney Spears™ Slot Game
LAS VEGAS (February 18,2020) – Players at the Hard Rock Casino Punta Cana are going…
Arrows Edge casinos & the best Arrows Edge slots
Arrow's Edge was founded in 2014, and we've quickly established ourselves as one of the…
Which cryptocurrencies will be available in the USA after the clampdown?
The United States may have appeared slow out of the gate with regards to cryptocurrencies…
NuWorks Casinos & NuWorks Gaming Slots
Visit Slot Madness Casino About NuWorks Casinos: NuWorks are a lesser known online slot brand…