The Great Ming Empire slot
The Great Ming Empire
5-reel 5-line slots
The objective of The Great Ming Empire is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and – below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and – below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 5 also activates paylines 1 through 4. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spin the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Note that you must first set the Autoplay limitations. Click here for more information.
Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In the case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
Visit the best <online-casino-usa/”>USA online casinos.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Treasure Room Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations that trigger the bonus round and explains its rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in the Paylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- Winning combinations on active paylines pay both directions: from left to right and from right to left.
- If there are multiple simultaneous wins in either direction, the highest paying winning combination in each direction counts.
- The same active payline can pay twice on a single spin. However, 5-of-a-kind wins are only paid once.
- Left to right winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
- Right to left winning combinations must start from the rightmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
- If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum win in the game has an upper limit. For more information, see the Terms and Conditions section.
The Wild symbol can stand for and , to make the best possible winning combination.
There is also a separate payout for 2 or more on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Great Ming Empire game features 3 Scatter symbols: , , and .
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more identical Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in a consecutive order (either from left to right, or from right to left), The Treasure Room Bonus is triggered as explained below.
The Treasure Room Bonus
3 identical Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in a consecutive order trigger The Treasure Room Bonus.
To start the Bonus round, click on Click to Start.
The screen that appears next shows a room full of treasures and 8 valuable items that stand for different cash prizes. Pick 3 of them by clicking on the desired ones to get your bonus award. Once you have made your choice, all 8 cash prizes will be revealed for you to see and on the following screen your total bonus win will be shown.
Click Continue to return to the reels.
- The bonus cash prizes the items stand for are related to the total bet of the spin that won The Treasure Room Bonus, meaning that the higher your total bet, the greater the bonus cash prizes.
- A multiplier will be applied to your total bonus win depending on the number of Scatter symbols that triggered The Treasure Room Bonus:
- 3 identical Scatter symbols award x1 multiplier of your total bonus win
- 4 identical Scatter symbols award x3 multiplier of your total bonus win
- 5 identical Scatter symbols award x10 multiplier of your total bonus win
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.15%.
Scary Friends slot Rabcat
Scary Friends About Scary Friends Scary Friends is a five reel, twenty-five payline, and twenty-five…
Classic 243 slot
Classic 243 slot Rabcat Microgaming Quickfire Regular Symbols Regular Symbol rules: Matching symbols must be…
Castle Builder II
Castle Builder II slot Rabcat Microgaming Quickfire General The objective of the game is to…
Castle builder slot Microgaming & Rabcat
Contents Castle Builder Game Payouts Game Rules Wild Symbol Wedding Bonus Game Achievements Playing the…
Nian Nian You Yu slot
Nian Nian You Yu 5-reel 9-line slots The objective of Nian Nian You Yu is…