Wild Beats slot
5-Reel 25-Line Slot
The objective of WILD BEATS™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click CONTINUE on the entry screen to enter the main game.
- This game is played with a fixed number of 25 active paylines. Your total bet per game round is your line bet × 25.
- Choose your line bet by clicking the arrows next to LINE BET.
- Click the TURBO MODE button to switch Turbo Mode on or off. When turned on, some animations and sounds are skipped and the reels spin faster.
- Clicking SPIN spins the reels with the currently selected line bet. During the reel spin the SPIN button changes into STOP. Clicking STOP ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- To use Autoplay, you must first set the Autoplay session limitations. See below for more information about setting Autoplay limitations.
- Reels can also be spun using the Autoplay function. Mouse over the AUTOPLAY button to open the Autoplay menu which displays the list of options.
- Select the number of auto spins.
- Clicking on a number of spins in the Autoplay menu starts the Autoplay session. You can end the Autoplay session by clicking on the STOP button showing the number of remaining spins.
- If a feature is triggered during Autoplay mode, it begins and ends automatically.
Before entering Autoplay mode you must set the Autoplay session limitations. The set Autoplay session limitations apply to only one Autoplay session in the current game.
In the ‘Responsible Gaming – Auto Play’ dialog box, you can set the following:
- Stop Autoplay on overall loss of: (mandatory). The amount of money you can spend in the Autoplay session. If you reach the set limit, Autoplay will stop.
Note that each Autoplay bet reduces the set limit, and each Autoplay win increases the remaining limit.
- Stop on single win more than: Checkbox and win amount (optional). Autoplay will stop if you win more than the set amount, on a single bet.
- Stop Autoplay on Jackpot win: Checkbox (optional). Autoplay will stop when you win the Jackpot. This limitation is available only for progressive games.
To save your settings and start the Autoplay session, click Confirm. To return to your regular gameplay, click Exit.
- Once the feature has ended you will be automatically returned to the main game or the Autoplay session will resume (if there are any auto spins left to play).
- The paytable can be accessed via the INFO button or via the Menu.
- Wins are calculated according to the Paytable, which can be accessed via the Menu.
- Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable.
- If more than 1 active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. If 2 winning combinations occur on the same line, you will be paid the value of the higher winning combination. Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive along a payline.
- The accumulating winnings and all payline wins are shown for each winning spin. In the case of large wins, a Win popup opens displaying the total spin revenue.
The WILD symbol appears on reels #1, #3 and #5 only and can stand for any other symbols, except SPECIAL WILD symbols, to make the best possible winning combination.
SPECIAL WILD SYMBOLS
There are 2 SPECIAL WILD symbols in the game: a hat-wearing dancer that appears on reel #2 and a headphones-wearing dancer that appears on reel #4. 2 SPECIAL WILD symbols landing simultaneously anywhere on these reels (1 SPECIAL WILD symbol per reel) trigger the DANCE IT OUT! feature. When only 1 SPECIAL WILD symbol lands during a regular spin it can stand for any other symbol, just like the regular WILD symbol.
DANCE IT OUT! FEATURE
When 2 SPECIAL WILD symbols land on reels #2 and #4 simultaneously, they stand as opposite corners of a rectangle. All Royal symbols inside this rectangle transform to become WILD symbols. SPECIAL WILD symbols inside this rectangle also transform into WILD symbols. All winning combinations are then paid and a win summary appears, listing the total win from the feature.
The lower and upper edges of the game window hold the casino toolbars. These toolbars contain a number of menus and buttons that allow you to change client settings or take advantage of the various features available in the casino client. To open one of the buttons, click on it.
The bottom toolbar contains the following:
- Balance – Your game window balance. This is the total money which you can use to play the current casino game, consisting of your Real Money balance as well as all the bonuses available for this game.
- Deposit / Cashier – Clicking this button opens the Deposit / Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money – This button appears only in Fun and Anonymous modes. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Free Spin Bonus – This icon is displayed only in games in which you have bonus Free Spins available. Clicking this icon opens the Free Spins Bonus Panel.
The top toolbar contains the following:
- Games – Next to this icon is the quick launch menu. Mouse over any category to see the available games in that category. Click on any game to launch that game.
- Featured – is a feature that enables you to find your next game adventure! It contains various game categories from which you can choose games to play.
- Slot – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Table Games – When you have found your desired game, click on the appropriate game icon to start the game.
- Sound on/off – Clicking this button will disable/enable sound effects. Mouse over the sound icon to slide open the sound volume slider, where you can adjust the volume.
- Menu – Mouse over this icon to open the Tools menu. The menu contains the following:
- History – Opens the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds. Note that the history is unavailable in Fun and Anonymous modes.
- Options – Opens the options dialog, where you can change various gameplay settings.
- Help – Opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Paytable – Opens the Paytable of the game. Click the X button to return to the main game.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- Clicking X on the upper right-hand corner of the dialogue window exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Info – Open the Paytable of the game.
- Lines – screen illustrates the number of active paylines in the game.
- Line Bet – Increase or decrease the line bet by clicking the arrow buttons.
- Spin – Spin the reels.
- Autoplay / Spins Left – Spin the reels a number of times in succession. End the active Autoplay reelspin mode.
- Stop – Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result.
- Turbo Mode – Turn on/off Turbo Mode, available during the main game only. Switching to Turbo Mode speeds up the game play by switching off some win animations and sounds while making the reels spin faster.
Note on disconnections: if you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the game, log in again into the casino. You will be automatically directed back to the game and you can continue the game from the point where it was broken. If you re-open the game without re-logging into the casino, the game will start from the very beginning. In both cases, your previous wins will be paid.
To check the results of your old games or find additional details about recent games, click the History button, available in the Menu. Use your regular username and password to log in and check the outcome of previous rounds of both desktop and mobile version of the game.
Note on malfunctions: a malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on unresolved bets: unresolved bets placed become void after 90 days.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 96.01%.
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos
Anonymous Bitcoin casinos and cryptocurrency casinos: A Deep Dive into Non-KYC Gambling To Know your…
Bitcoin casinos Pakistan and crypto casinos Pakistan
Can I safely play Bitcoin casinos Pakistan and crypto casinos Pakistan? As you might imagine,…
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling all you need to know
VPN Bitcoin Casinos- VPN gambling, all you need to know There’s no shortage of top…
Age of the Gods Norse: Book of Dwarves slot
Age of the Gods™ Norse: Book of Dwarves™ 5-reel 50-line slot The objective of Age…
Age of the Gods: Glorious Griffin slot
Age of the Gods™ Glorious Griffin 6-Reel 4096-way Slot To play the game: Press PLAY…
Sahara Riches: Cash Collect slot
Sahara Riches: Cash Collect™ 5-reel 30-line slot To play the game: Press ► on the…